Hello everyone
This is my first attempt at 'blogging' so please bear with me! After my visit to Australia earlier this year I was informed that it is a sensible idea (especially if you have a poor memory like mine,) that blogging is the way forward. Memory has never been my strong suit, therefore this time around i thought it quite a practical idea. Im going to try and share with you my thoughts, ideas, musings and experiences with you as I set off on yet another adventure, documenting as I go.
I suppose I should elaborate on my reason for my return trip to Oz. I am always open to exploring, in fact I would go pretty much anywhere in the world at the drop of a hat if you asked me to. I went to Oz recently, and the moment I realised I had to return back to England I was hit with a massive bat of nostalgia. Which by all means is normal, post holiday blues I believe is the phrase people use, but I decided most people feel like that because they cant go back for months or even years because of normal boring responsibilitys of home.... but I don't have any!! So why not jump on a plane and see where life takes me next.
However this poses a minor problem for me, Packing. Don't like it. As some of you may have noticed, packing is and has always been an issue for me, but obviously quite essential for the lifestyle i lead. Where possible, I try to avoid it completely and get someone else to do it. I find packing kind of like trying to beat up a lamp post, painful and irritating. Even talking about it is making me yawn....o dear.
Moving swiftly on, i'll deal with the packing situation tomorrow, or the day after. I completed my final day of work today, which was quite a relief. Lovely as it was, scinse December 2009 until May 25th 2010 I was either on leave or unemployed, due to postponing the cabin crew career to take it easy for a while. So as you might imagine, working came as a bit of a slap in the face. But now a wonderful deep sigh of relief as the tension is once again lifted from my heavy shoulders!
Anyway, more news to come on the packing situation shortly....exciting stuff!
Nice first post Katie :) Keep it up so I can see what you're up to in Oz!
ReplyDeletepacking done by ... me !!! and a small help from a reluctant katy!!!!!!!!!!!!! she really was going to go with just her ticket and money if it came to it!!!!!
ReplyDelete